If you’ve always wanted to become more immersed in the thriving and growing Austin CPG community, then welcome to Entrepreneur’s Circle. We are searching for the best the best in Austin in: tech; legal; financial; social media; public relations; supply chain, brokers and more.
Twice a month you receive one educational course or private forum with some of the top CPG minds in Austin such as: Genevieve Gilbreath of Springdale Ventures; Mason Arnold from CeCe’s Veggie Noodle Co.; Felipe Vega from IronClad Consulting; David Schneidman from Unorthodox Ventures; Wendy Nunnelley from Diageo and more. This is an opportunity to elevate your experience at Naturally Austin and deepen partnerships in the CPG community. Benefits include:
- Private networking events (virtually and eventually in-person)
- Immersion into our growing CPG community
- Learn strategies for becoming a successful advisor & how-to invest in CPG companies from pros in the city
- Make connections with up-and-coming CPG companies for investment opportunities and more
- Mentor and advise members in our CPG community
For more information or to apply, click on the links below.
Commitment is $3k annually and for the duration of one year. Deadline is September 25, 2020. We have 15 spots available.
Classes & virtual networking starts November 12
Emily Kealey, Executive Director, Naturally Austin
Genevieve Gilbreath, Naturally Austin Board President, Co-Founder Springdale Ventures
Caroline Fabacher, Principal at Springdale Ventures
Felipe Vega, Naturally Austin Board Member, Founder of IronClad Consulting Services