Do you love Texas CPG? So do we! For the first time, but certainly not the last, Naturally Austin, SKU and DFW CPG Food Group have joined forces to bring you a I Love CPG Happy Hour with our two great cities. For a donation fee, members can buy a box of Austin and Dallas-made beverages and snacks to make their very own alcoholic/nonalcoholic concoctions made especially for this event by the team at Dragon Spirits Marketing and their super talented mixologist Chris Ivey! Each box will include recipe cards (with recipes from Chris), lemons, limes, a cocktail stirring spoon + drinks and snacks from local Dallas and Austin brands.
Each box will be hand delivered to your doorstep February 10.
Additionally, we will have five breakout rooms with some of Austin and Dallas’ top CPG experts on key topics affecting your business. These rooms are meant to serve as casual places to converse on the given topic. We want to provide you a fun and intimate place to connect and catch up.
1. 2021 e-Commerce Strategies, Brice McBeth, Founder of Reap Commerce
2. CPG Recruiting / Finding Top Talent in 2021 with Dustin Cherry from ForceBrands
3. Legal & CPG, Ryan Gravelle and Jerry Galvan from Kastner/Gravelle
4. Social Media Trends 2021, Kelsey Lawrence from Nine Supply Co.
5. Nutritional Labeling & Trends , Allison Beadle and Megan Lacy from WildHive Marketing
55 boxes are available. Must be able to provide home address (no PO boxes) and cell phone to receive your delicious box of goodies. If you wish to buy a ticket and no box that’s A-OK too!