Social Media & Influencer Marketing Specialist
Status: Full Time
Location: San Antonio, TX (Currently Remote)
How to apply, email: Cheddiescrackers@gmail.com
Cheddies is seeking an experienced marketing candidate that has demonstrated the ability
to execute on go-to-market strategies and has an understanding of structured frameworks. This leader must have significant experience in the CPG industry, and should also be a skilled communicator, innovator, and collaborative partner who thrives in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional environment. Strong executive presence is required to communicate both CPG market opportunities and our Product roadmap to local influencer audiences.
- The main objective for the position will be to drive traffic to brick-and-mortar locations through the use of influencers and ad campaigns. In-store product trial will be supported through virtual coupons and free product.
- Manage monthly budgets and hit monthly benchmarks measured through the number of coupons redeemed at the register.
- Support, organize, setup, implement and track results of social media campaigns, influencer marketing campaigns and affiliate marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with local content agencies or freelancers to create and execute on six-monthly Instagram posts.
- Lead and scale internal influencer program to drive local growth
- Research influencers, platforms, niches and engage in outreach. Recruit and activateinfluencers. Respond to all inbound and outbound influencer inquiries to build an engaged
community and program
- Manage contract negotiation with influencers
• Develop wrap-up reports sharing internally
• Track and measure the effectiveness of the influencer program. Identify and explore new
measurement opportunities for analyzing return on investment. • Can manage and implement the use of Interns
- 3+ years working in social media, content marketing, influencer marketing, digital marketing; food / wellness / lifestyle / CPG
- Detail-oriented & meticulous, with flawless execution. Attention to detail!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills & strong knowledge ofMicrosoft Office (Word & Excel) and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Google
Analytics), Adobe Creative Suite, Slack, Dropbox, and Facebook Business Manager
- Strong graphic design skills and use of Adobe programs; Adobe Illustrator, AdobePhotoshop, Adobe InDesign
- Experience with organic and paid social media landscape
- Demonstrated project management experience to lead and deliver multiple content workstreams simultaneously
- Highly collaborative
- In-depth understanding of engagement metrics and audience growth strategies
- Organized, with great time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Experience using social media scheduling and reporting tools
- Experience and fluent using social media and knowledge across IG, TW, FB, LI, Pinterest& YouTube
- Who to report: Co-Founders
- Status: Full time