Serenity Kids is cultivating health, equality, and sustainability through baby food high in healthy fat and protein and made with meat from regenerative family farms. We make children healthier by offering nutrient-dense foods that taste great to kids and are convenient for parents. We envision a thriving planet where children are fed, raised, and educated to be healthy, happy, creative human beings.
Serenity Kids is growing exponentially and is now the fastest growing baby food brand in the country! Within 18 months of launch, we became the fastest selling brand on the aisle in natural food stores. The baby food category is dominated by a handful of brands owned by large conglomerates that are in sharp decline, while we are growing by 400% – 1000%. In 2020, we had distribution in 3,200 stores, tripled our revenue and plan to more than double it again in 2021 by expanding our distribution and having multiple line extensions.
The Content Manager will spearhead the development and implementation of content strategy, serving as the educational and brand voice of Serenity Kids. This includes building a content calendar, creating a writing and production process and delivery strategy, overseeing social media, and ultimately, crafting interesting and well-researched content that speaks to new parents and drives them to purchase our baby food. The ideal candidate will be creatively driven, a storyteller and influencer, with a passion for helping new parents as they navigate the first year of their baby’s life. Tight deadlines and changing priorities require flexibility as well as someone who is detail oriented and can multitask.
- ● Serve as main editorial owner
- ● Ensure brand consistency in style, quality, and voice
- ● Plan, produce, and execute integrated content campaigns across all owned marketing
channels (primarily SEO, blogging and social) that drives awareness and traffic to
Serenity Kids (organic, direct and referral) and backlinks
- ● Manage the creation of content in a variety of formats that capture the attention of our
- ● Edit written material from copywriters to emulate our brand voice
- ● Oversee the creation of content by developing a scalable approach to drive speed, innovation, and iteration
- ● Develop and implement strategy to post content on additional platforms such as new social media sites
- ● Manage outsourced copywriters, graphic designers, photographers, videographers, creative agencies, and eventually build and lead an in-house team
- ● Leverage industry research that will support content strategy
- ● Regularly engage with our customer communities to “mom-source” trending content
- ● Ensure our content is published on other websites
- ● Run qualitative and quantitative research when necessary
- ● Partner with other departments to find and develop our best ideas and turn them into
engaging pieces of content
- ● Discover the core value of our market-leading products, and initiate compelling, creative
content marketing campaigns
- ● Minimum five years experience managing content marketing campaigns
- ● Previous agency and contractor management experience
- ● Computer proficiency
- ● Proficiency in social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
(additional platforms is a plus)
- ● Proven success of storytelling, taking initiative from concept through to production
- ● Experience taking initiative on content marketing programs in a way that inspires and
educates our target audiences
- ● Possess an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and
how to connect with them
- ● Experienced with online community building
- ● Data-driven and highly analytical
- ● Project management skills
- ● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHY WORK AT SERENITY KIDS?
Serenity Kids is committed to supporting working parents. We integrate our mission to make the world healthier into everything we do by creating a culture that emphasises self care, personal growth, and family time. We attract and retain top performers that will do whatever it takes to get the job done, while also staying healthy and having fun! Connection and autonomy are two of our top values, so working with us is an opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative community where you have the flexibility and freedom to get your job done however works best for you.
We believe in our own greatness, knowing that we can achieve anything if we stay connected to ourselves and each other, leveraging our unique talents and points of view, and trusting in the serendipities that naturally unfold for us. We joined this team to make the world better,
while also realizing that it is a beautiful opportunity to make ourselves better as well. In this chosen tribe, we have diverse backgrounds and ethnicities, unique points of view, and even live in different geographies. We get to be who we are and grow into more of ourselves every day.
We are reinventing what it means to work, and are having a blast doing it.
Serenity Kids offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package, including concierge medicine for routine care in addition to more standard health/dental/vision, paid vacation, PTO, a liberal holiday policy and complimentary baby food products.
Please apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org www.myserenitykids.com
Serenity Kids is an Equal Opportunity Employer