goPuff’s new Fresh & Local team is seeking a Manager, Local Partner Success to foster and grow relationships with existing local partners across our markets nationwide. We are looking for a resourceful candidate who is data driven, creative, a problem-solver, and a self-starter.
You’ll succeed in this role if: you are a builder that thrives in fast-paced environments, you enjoy working across teams to execute on solutions, you’re collaborative, process driven, and decisive.
- Work alongside our Head of Local Partnerships to bring the most beloved local brands to goPuff’s platform and partner with those brands to drive sales and user growth
- Develop an overarching local go-to-market strategy for each vendor partner to drive increased brand awareness in key local markets across the US
- Lead cross-functional projects to successfully launch new brands and develop post-launch sales growth and user acquisition initiatives
- Be creative, innovative, and iterative
- Playbook best practices and work with the broader organization to strengthen communication and knowledge-share
- Be customer obsessed and a great relationship builder
- Identify improvements to achieve operational excellence
- Strong execution and ability to deliver on tasks at hand
- Be an expert in thoughtful resource allocation
- Gain expertise in local fresh food and CPG opportunities within each market
- Work directly with local, regional, and national suppliers
- Build success metrics and reporting; drive toward revenue and user acquisition goals
- 5+ years of Partner Management or Enterprise Customer Success experience with a track record of exceeding quota and revenue targets
- Experience in Business Development and Marketing will help you succeed in this role
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to solve complex problems creatively, under pressure
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams for new product strategy on a large scale; experience within food and beverage preferred
- Proficient in Excel; deep experience with numbers as it relates to costs of acquiring users, lifetime value and other pertinent marketing metrics
- Comfortable addressing challenges with ambiguous or incomplete information
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Creative and solution-oriented
- Thrive in a scrappy, high-growth environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent communicator; strong business verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations
The only predictable thing about life is that it’s wildly unpredictable. That’s where we come in.
When life does what it does best, customers turn to goPuff to deliver their everyday essentials, and to get through their day & night, work day and weekend.
We’re assembling a team of thinkers, dreamers & risk-takers…the kind of people who know the value of peace of mind in an unpredictable world. (And people who love snacks.)
Like what you’re hearing? Welcome to goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com