Naturally Austin Member Benefits
- Exclusive opportunities to showcase your company and products to the natural food industry
- Learn best practices and get resources to build your company and career
- Enjoy discounts on events, rub elbows with experts and help build an ecosystem full of new friends and colleagues
- Learn skills to help grow your business efficiently and with greater harmony. Cultivate a community where you can find support, help others and have fun!
THE NATURALLY AUSTIN CODE OF ETHICS
The Naturally Austin Code of Ethics expresses the common values of this organization and guides our community in the decisions we make. As a Naturally Austin member, you pledge to uphold this Code of Ethics, acknowledging your responsibility to our planet, industry, and fellow Naturally Austin members.
The Naturally Austin community strives to:
- Be mindful of our Mission, which is to nurture conscious growth, leadership and innovation in the Texas natural products community;
- Be mindful of our Vision, which is that Naturally Austin creates a healthier, more conscious world that prioritizes the products and practices represented by the Texas natural products community;
- Cooperate in every reasonable and proper way with other Naturally Austin members, working together to advance the natural products industry;
- Value connection and provide a platform for education, dialogue and generous sharing to help the Texas natural products community grow with integrity and higher purpose;
- Embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and honor the excellence in business that will accelerate growth of the Texas natural products community;
- Nurture a culture of shared ideas, collaboration and mentorship within the Naturally Austin community.
- Be inclusive, fair and respectful to employers, employees, associates, competitors, customers, and in all business or professional relationships;
- Show dignity, respect, and kindness to all Naturally Austin community members.
- Naturally Austin has the right to ask a violator of this Code of Ethics to leave our events and may cancel his/her membership and/or sponsorship.