Ongoing Central Texas CPG Resources
Check back here regularly for ongoing resources in the Central Texas CPG space:
Here are resources from JP Morgan Chase for you to navigate current SBA Loans opportunities. Below is a quick list of things you can be doing to be prepared:
- Familiarize yourself with and fill out the application for when banks are ready to accept it.
- Work with your accountant to calculate your eligible monthly payroll:
- Determine which employees are paid more than $100,000 per year.
- Calculate the total payroll for employees paid during the applicable base period, excluding amounts paid above a prorated annual salary of $100,000.
- Gather documentation on your business’s:
- Utilities payments for the previous 12-month period
- Complete 2019 financials, including your business’s profit/loss and balance sheet.
- Have your most recent IRS Form 941 – Employer’s Quarterly Federal Income Tax Return.
Event Sustainability with Austin Materials Marketplace
The Austin Materials Marketplace is a nonprofit that offers free material recovery and procurement services to local businesses, event managers, and festival producers interested in maximizing reportable environmental and social impact. Read their latest article about what SXSW’s cancellation means for event sustainability and contact a team member about improving your business’ material stream.
Inclusive Hiring Certification Course
Care about building a more inclusive workplace and not sure where to start? Join (or send your recruiters to join) Culture Keys’ upcoming 2-month virtual Inclusive Hiring Certification Course! The course will provide the knowledge, network, tools, and customized templates companies need to build more inclusive sourcing, interviewing and hiring strategies. Visit https://culturekeys.splashthat.com to register!
If you are having challenges or constraints with your co-packing options. The team at Wildway Granola has the capability to do stand-up pouches and flat pouches for any powders or dry-blended products. They can also handle mixing and blending and can even warehouse. To learn more, contact Kyle@wildwaylife.com.
Simple Startup Cash Management Course
We know that many businesses and families are struggling right now and we want to help! We’ve found an awesome opportunity to both raise money for those currently facing food insecurity AND learn a Cash Management process that will help your business survive (and even thrive) during the Coronavirus Crisis and beyond.
Simple Startup is donating 400 seats (worth $120k in total) on their 1-week Cash Management course to the startup and small business community. If you feel so inclined, you can contribute $5-299 and all proceeds go toNo Kid Hungry and Meals on Wheels – feeding the 2 most vulnerable segments of our population.
Here is How it Works:
- Visit the Cash Management course page
- Select the course date that works best for you
- Choose the amount you want to contribute
Find out more and grab your place HERE.